Bike to Work Day


I awoke to learn that it was bike to work day, and I was going to ride to work anyway but on my journey I learned of a table at an intersection where I usually travel that featured bananas and bagel parts in bite sized pieces. Couldn't have been a better start to the day, meeting with other bikeriders on their way to work.
I was tired after riding to the gym yesterday and working out for an hour and a half then riding another five miles home...but ride we must. I have driven my car since Sunday and today is two days later and I don't think I'll be driving today either.
I'm on my way to the ballgame tonight, it's the last homegame in regular season. I'm headed their with a friend from long ago. He got tickets to row four just behind homeplate, couldn't ask for anything better than that to see our hometown champions playball.

Comments

What Has Worked;

Poolside

Wyant's Store in Whitehall,Va.

Kidd's Store, Va. : an oil

Firecycle in Kamahura: 1954 or So