Artwork is Posted


New art is up on my site!! I hope you will have a look at the finished state of my Japanese painting. I took photographs along the way of it's creation so there is a step by step photojournal if you will of it being made. There are also more photos of my pen and inks.
I'm feeling better. I'm following doctors orders and resting. My arm feels much better day by day I'm getting a little better and I'm thankful I'll be able to get back to the gym.
I'm headed to Staunton today to bring a painting over for sale. If all goes well I should have a check and a new home for a still-life.
Working is going well. We're doing our dishwashing than'g on a daily basis.
Back to work I go!

Comments

What Has Worked;

Poolside

Wyant's Store in Whitehall,Va.

Kidd's Store, Va. : an oil

Firecycle in Kamahura: 1954 or So