Painting is Finished, but Now What?


I have had to let off painting due to a reoccurring "tennis elbow". I did finish the painting I was working on and it turned out much to my liking as you can see. I'm hoping after resting for a good while to finish building a new canvas for another Japanese theme painting.
My work at school is going well, I'm working as a job coach all day. It's good though. I am busy and time is flying by. I'm thankful to be helping the students I have because they are an eager audience and work hard. When I make a criticism of one of their habits they don't give me any lip back to me but try their best to do better. I'm thankful for that, I'm not sure I was that good to my teachers when I was young. I try not to be over critical, but I am as helpful as I can be with working hints since I was a dishwasher for so many years.
I will be painting when I am feeling better. I still visit the gym but I am not doing any arm weight resistant exercises. I'm hoping to paint in short order but we'll go easy on that need of mine.

Comments

What Has Worked;

Wyant's Store in Whitehall,Va.

Walking Along W. Main St.

Firecycle in Kamahura: 1954 or So

The County of Nelson's Courthouse

Painting in the Public Domain