Open House '07 at Post High


I'd have to say that I enjoy our Open House at the school house I work at more and more every year. I've only been there for four years now but I enjoy this time more than most any other time of year because of all the returning students and because I know the new students that we have because I've worked with them at one time or another since September. It's a celebration where we invite any and all who would like to see our program and it's quarters up-close and personal as easily as opening the door and coming in. We throw a party more or less, and we have a good time with staff and students alike.
All the teachers go all out getting out their best dishes and cuisine for this occasion. All in all it's a good time. I took pictures this year and I have put one on the heading of this posting.
If it wasn't for the joyfulness with which I work, I don't think I would have been working nearly as long as I have during this past decade.

Comments

What Has Worked;

Wyant's Store in Whitehall,Va.

Walking Along W. Main St.

Firecycle in Kamahura: 1954 or So

Painting in the Public Domain

The County of Nelson's Courthouse