How to Do Get A Lot Accomplished


Working on new paintings is a real joy even though one may look at it as work sometimes when a person gets down to the knitty gritty and does some art, its not so bad as it seems before you get to work on it. I don't know about you but my fears often paralyzed me and kept me achieving my greatest dreams. Once I took things in small pieces by not looking at how far I had to go, but instead working on what I had in front of me, I was able to get much more finished if I just tried to get started on it. Not matter what I do now I enjoy my life by just doing what I need to do for today and I let everything else take care of itself later on. In this way I am not overwhelmed by big projects or big paintings or an overwhelming task.
The Japanese paintings are a good example of this, I looked at all my Dad's photos and thought that there was a lot of work to do, how was I to ever get it all done. After realizing just that I put it aside and just got to work on starting just one painting by ordering the wood I would need to make the stretchers for just a few canvases. It will all come together if I just do what I can today, and that is what I do, everyday I am able to have the free time to do some artwork.

Comments

What Has Worked;

Wyant's Store in Whitehall,Va.

Walking Along W. Main St.

Firecycle in Kamahura: 1954 or So

Painting in the Public Domain

The County of Nelson's Courthouse