Another Bad News Day


Another day done, another successful day clean another day at work being a Hobart programing master teaching his trade to an apprentice, it's been a good day all said and done. We have thirteen days of school left in our school-year. But who's counting!
I had time to draw a little today. I'm glad after all the sadness in the global news with the serious earthquake in China and the storm in what was Burma, it's quite frightening if you really think of it. We seem to have a planet that is saying "enough in enough, I'm hurting you for what your doing to me".
When calamity becomes commonplace something is wrong with us, with people, with governments, with our life choices maybe...I just hope, just hope we can find a better less harmful way to live our lives on Mother Earth.

Comments

What Has Worked;

Wyant's Store in Whitehall,Va.

Poolside

Kidd's Store, Va. : an oil

Firecycle in Kamahura: 1954 or So