My Art and My Enjoyable Job


School is terrific so far, we've only been on the job site one day since last Wednesday, but I am hopeful that it will be useful to our student's job history and future. We are getting things in order for the coming school year, it takes a while to get use to the new pattern of activities but it's coming.
I have started a new painting but I haven't been able to find the time to work on it much. I think I put in two sessions of a few hours per session on this new painting. I'm feeling like this will be the last of the Japanese painting series. I can always go back to them later on but I'm finding it more interesting to draw pen and inks from those photos my Dad took in Japan while we live their. Either way I will work with those photos again, but I think I will tackle them with another medium.

Comments

What Has Worked;

Wyant's Store in Whitehall,Va.

Walking Along W. Main St.

Front Street Study

The County of Nelson's Courthouse

Painting in the Public Domain