Today and Tomorrow


It's always a good feeling to live in a state that gets the nicest of fall days even before the season actually begins. Today is one of those days, the air is crisp and the sky is a rich blue with whispy clouds streaming by during the day. Now it's drawing towards a close but it's yet got more coming with a wonderful sunset in progress as I write at my window.
I am thankful for all I have seen and heard this weekend, it encourages me to continue on the course I am on, to stay clean and work on art. That is my job and joy. I can also say that it is meaningful to work with those who don't have all the gifts I've had over the past few years, and those who are handicapped both in body, mind and spirit. It's been a real joy to work with them and to share my life with them both at work and leisure. Both are important to a fulfilling life, and I consider them equal in needs by everyone no matter how well off one is or how disabled one is both are needed in order to live.
I'm headed back to work tomorrow, and I'm actually looking forward to going. The news is talking about tax shortfalls to be announced soon that may or may not affect my job this year or in the years to come, all I can do is just live today and not worry about tomorrow, because I need to let that take care of itself as others before me have said to do.

Comments

What Has Worked;

Walking Along W. Main St.

Wyant's Store in Whitehall,Va.

Firecycle in Kamahura: 1954 or So

Painting in the Public Domain

The County of Nelson's Courthouse