Ever heard "don't build your hopes up"

  It's funny how as the old saying goes "when the student is ready the teacher will appear" and such an event happened tonight.  I heard just what I needed to hear in order to learn my lesson in relationships.   When it's going on inside my head and not in that outside world, it's open for interpretation by that committee for expected disappointment.   I'm just glad I sort of realized what was up before it bubbled up and popped open leaving me on the post expectation drainooohhh.   

  I heard it from a good group of people who know me well, better than one expert opinion I heard it from a group of experts just how I think and see events and blow them out of proportion all too well.   Especially when left to myself.   
  I learned that I will not invest myself thinking I am going to get anything in return whenever there isn't any response from the other party.    
  The party is over, turn off the lights and shut the door.   

Comments

What Has Worked;

Walking Along W. Main St.

Wyant's Store in Whitehall,Va.

Firecycle in Kamahura: 1954 or So

The County of Nelson's Courthouse

The Holland Farm Chicken House in Arrington Va.