What I've Learned


I often wonder where and what my brothers from the early days are doing or thinking and the internet has been wonderful to be able to grant me answers to finding some of those guys and women. It all changes. That's what keeps it all so interesting. Many friends from that period of my life are in the west or on a island of one kind or another. The thing is I remained nearby. I'm not sorry for doing so, because I'm able to know where things are and how to get to them. The enjoyable event for me is having learned how to put together a decent painting. I really don't need to go anywhere else in order to do this little miracle. I'm thankful to my teachers for this wonderful ability. I may not be the very best at doing so but I am able to please myself at times... and I'm a tough critic of the visual arts.

Comments

What Has Worked;

Walking Along W. Main St.

Wyant's Store in Whitehall,Va.

Firecycle in Kamahura: 1954 or So

Painting in the Public Domain

The County of Nelson's Courthouse