One way to Navigate the Streets This Morning

On my walk around my part of town this morning I saw a lot of stuck and snowbound cars but with these guys well needless to say they had no trouble getting around the streets on their ATV's. It was a fun event yestereday for me, I was on winterbreak from the schools. All I had to do was stay indoors and sit it out. I watched a film "Mirrormask" which turned out to be cut short when we lost power. In four hours it came back on. I was able to warm up and finish the film before heading to bed. I enjoyed getting up and heading out for a walk with my camera after shoveling ourselves out.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

What Has Worked;

Wyant's Store in Whitehall,Va.

Walking Along W. Main St.

Firecycle in Kamahura: 1954 or So

Painting in the Public Domain

The County of Nelson's Courthouse