Plans of Mice and Men Sooner Can Go Astray


Upon our early springlike weather I popped out and put up my easel with canvas upon a local avenue that is titled :"Belmont Ave", it is here where I did a preliminary drawing before rendering it in oils this past Sunday. I have yet to photograph the oil painting but I did have this pen and ink which I will post. It's going to be a pleasure to get out once again into the elements with my equipment and in such accommodating weather it is very pleasurable to work in the outdoor air, and sun here in Charlottesville.
I am hoping to get something done this spring break or the very first week in April, but we will wait and see....one never knows in this ever changing world with all the problems we have, have had, and will be having that are not even known about now.
I know that the truth is always subject to revision when it comes to making plans for my future. I've learned to just put somethings aside of my own self interest for the sake of the common good of people, this planet, and this community so it might have to wait but I know it will all work out to be ok in the end. I don't sweat it, but I love the work in paint I do.

Comments

What Has Worked;

Wyant's Store in Whitehall,Va.

Walking Along W. Main St.

Firecycle in Kamahura: 1954 or So

Painting in the Public Domain

The Holland Farm Chicken House in Arrington Va.