Why So Long?

Its been a long time since I posted anything: I am still alive and still working on one particular commission of Mincer's on the Corner section of Charlottesville. It's going well and its taking time but the payoff is the better quality that comes with attention to detail and quality of content I am putting into this work. Its a process. The better and longer time I put into attention to that process the better the end product of artwork. I am near completion. I also have bought a new scanner/printer/fax machine which will allow me to post pen and ink drawings once again. So all in all, I will have something to post once I get it together to finish this painting, perhaps tomorrow, perhaps the day after tomorrow...all in good time, all in all its a good time doing this one.

Comments

What Has Worked;

Poolside

Wyant's Store in Whitehall,Va.

Kidd's Store, Va. : an oil

Firecycle in Kamahura: 1954 or So