Showing of Artwork Scheduled: Mc Intire School of Commerce fall 2017

Greetings, I usually don't post newsy stuff but this is different; today I finalized the agreement to show up to twenty paintings at the University of Virginia Mc Intire School of Commerce in Aug-Dec 2017. I will be working towards this goal in the couple of summers and during the coming schoolyear to come in the hopes of working it into a 'good exhibit' which people from all walks of life can find some enjoyment in viewing it on the hallway walls. It's on the 'lawn' or 'grounds' (which is localspeak for campus) of the University so don't tell em that I use to drink with my 'city rat' friends under the pine trees until the U.Va. security would chase us away. I learned to stand my ground and not run from my responsibility. So not all was lost. My cat will be overseeing all my efforts towards the show at Mc Intire...so it will work out just fine.

Comments

What Has Worked;

Poolside

Wyant's Store in Whitehall,Va.

Kidd's Store, Va. : an oil

Firecycle in Kamahura: 1954 or So