Ending for a While; But I'll Be Back!!

Many paintings have been posted this past year of 2016 as I completed them, but that time has come to a new vista, I am putting away the oils for a while so I can concentrate on my other job of working with students with various degrees of disabilities. Or what's better known in the trade as my 'day job' that's the one that pays the bills and is meaningful in other ways as well. But I'll be back with more as the time get closer to some Holiday times when I am here all by myself with plenty of spare time to use for art. I will be drawing in the meantime and don't fret I will be back, just not right away. In the meantime here is a photo of my path to my river down below my home, a place of solitude and thanks for all the good the God of my Understanding has allowed me to participate in.

Comments

What Has Worked;

Walking Along W. Main St.

Wyant's Store in Whitehall,Va.

Firecycle in Kamahura: 1954 or So

Painting in the Public Domain

The County of Nelson's Courthouse