Mythological Point of Light

All through life I have had a love of land formations and the very fact that we are made of this stuff we call 'earth'. Then we get to live this thing called 'life' plus in doing so we get to witness that very earth we are made of in all various states of its' being. Then in comes the sunlight to give us a look at the earth in all kinds of different shades and states. Today I saw what I like 'rocks' lite in a unique way due to the shades of light after a storm ran by us. It lite these rocks in my yard in a surreal and almost mythological manner. I might not be in the mainstream of growth here in my little acre but I am in the place where I like to be.

Comments

What Has Worked;

Poolside

Wyant's Store in Whitehall,Va.

Kidd's Store, Va. : an oil

Firecycle in Kamahura: 1954 or So