Wild Abstract 15

Here in my home I work on a lot of different things, today it was humus: humus with halopinas and lime to be exact. It turned out quite well. I followed the receipt. Then I worked on my next canvas. It went fast. I worked with the color of the rays and got them just that way I wanted it. Then I worked on them a little more. All in all it seemed to be an ok painting with only one exception; the line up of the screw was off kilter between being inside the circle with an internal square and being outside the square. I would be bothered but I didn't see that much wrong with it that way. I would suppose some finicky guy might have a cow over it but hey its art. We have license to break the rules if we want to and here I did 'want to' so I'm leaving it 'as is' Hope you like it. It was fun to make with all the bright colors and all. Let me think for a while as to just what I wish to call this canvas.

Comments

What Has Worked;

Wyant's Store in Whitehall,Va.

Walking Along W. Main St.

Firecycle in Kamahura: 1954 or So

Painting in the Public Domain

The County of Nelson's Courthouse