A little flue bug but it's not stopping me today


I was sick yesterday and today, but I forge onward with some time at work, some football throwing which is always a winner and some of the getting down and dirty work as the cleaning crew at the U.Va. Aquatic and Fitness Center. We have been bringing a couple of our guys their since Jan or so, it's been a good job site for training people about being that janitor in a drum. We do it well.
I have a flu virus or the onset of a cold bacteria, I'm not sure which it is but I don't feel like spending the time off work or the money to find out. I am getting plenty of rest though, no gym workouts for this week. I miss it. But I am biking to work. I enjoy that trip in the morning and the ride home is grand, it's only a little over two miles, I'm sure of it.
I got out yesterday and photographed some of God's wondrous beautiful art in his flowers by the side of the road. That's where today's photo comes from, those eye catching Irises can take you somewhere can't they now.

Comments

What Has Worked;

Walking Along W. Main St.

Painting in the Public Domain

Wyant's Store in Whitehall,Va.

Firecycle in Kamahura: 1954 or So

The County of Nelson's Courthouse