I'm getting better, I'm telling you the truth....


Feeling better after this longtime bout with tennis elbow, I'm beginning to feel better. It's been a week since I did anything substantial with this arm of mine and I know it's helped me. One more week of rest then it's back to the pallet and canvas once again. The hard thing will be not to overdo it again, it's like what my father used to say about things going in one ear only to come out the other. Sometime's it can seem like life is going that way.
I have some plans for where I want to go with my painting. Since this break in the action is mandatory I will use it to plan for my next paintings. Today I got word that one of my paintings in Staunton was sold. I kept the price low because it was a small painting and it didn't take much to do any of those little ones so why make someone pay a lot for it.
Well, I'm sure there will be much to do outside of any artwork this weekend, so I think I'll get to it starting now.

Comments

What Has Worked;

Walking Along W. Main St.

Wyant's Store in Whitehall,Va.

Firecycle in Kamahura: 1954 or So

The County of Nelson's Courthouse

The Holland Farm Chicken House in Arrington Va.