Joanie's House


This was a work done last week the day after it snowed. The sun had come out and it's warmth shown on me as I painted until sunset. I did as much as possible during that time before the chill of night arrived. My feet were wet and my warm car beckoned me towards coming inside of it's warmth but it took some time before I could pull myself away from working on this one.
It was done by request from a friend from town who was interested in seeing me paint one of her house, so I had a go of it. I think it went better out on location than my touching it up from a photo projected on my HDTV screen here at home. Ain't it usually the case of real life beating out our own contrived "reality via TV" sort of situation. I think I'll keep heading out into that wilderness called out little town section of "Belmont".

Comments

What Has Worked;

Wyant's Store in Whitehall,Va.

Walking Along W. Main St.

Firecycle in Kamahura: 1954 or So

Painting in the Public Domain

The Holland Farm Chicken House in Arrington Va.