Plans for the Spring Ahead


It's possible that our little part of the world might be the very best of places to paint. The spring and summer can't be matched and we are getting ready to head on into it once again with the blooms coming forth soon. The very best colors come out then, the very nicest light as well comes out to shine on. I will no doubt get out into it and paint some new canvases. I truly enjoy it but I do suffer from allergies which inhibit my painting. I can take meds for it but just never seem to get around to doing so. Maybe this year will be different cause I would like to get to work this year during our spring break, so many it will hurt bad enough to do something about it. We'll see. I hope to get to work on a large painting of a scenic street nearby my home. So we will see.

Comments

What Has Worked;

Poolside

Wyant's Store in Whitehall,Va.

Kidd's Store, Va. : an oil

Firecycle in Kamahura: 1954 or So