Abstraction

I was just kick'n around with my brush and easel with canvas loaded aboard and I just started painting whatever came into my capricious small mind. This is a take upon an infinity loop taken to a design level with the support of a similar background design. Don't get too caught up in the color, everyone says to me "your paintings are so colorful" so I kind of know my palette is kind of "high key" but I like having something on my wall that is pleasing to look at, this wasn't always the case with me. There was the time in my youth when I wanted to lecture my audience about the horrors of being overweight and exceedingly fat. But I've put that doctrine away, and I see where the artistic medium isn't really the most effective or desirable place to being stating that idea, so I stopped doing so long ago. I do now see art as a way of not only remembering "what is their" but also rendering in a likeable lovable way so that it pleases the view. My abstracts are an
expression of that sort.

Comments

What Has Worked;

Walking Along W. Main St.

Wyant's Store in Whitehall,Va.

Painting in the Public Domain

Firecycle in Kamahura: 1954 or So

The County of Nelson's Courthouse