Just a Nice Spring Rain

Yesterday and for the next few days we are expecting to get a steady rainfall. I decided to not let it stop me from taking a few photos of the nice roses that have exploded in my front lawn. I am new here and I wasn't expecting them. Being a man of taste I am enjoying the sight of them each and every morning. I can't help but share them with you on this blogsite, what with all the bad news out their I feel like sharing a little of the beauty that I see in my life here in Central Va. It had rained as I mentioned and that put a nice covering of rain upon those roses, I think it helps them look fresh and a little brigher in the dim light of a grey morning sunlight.

Comments

What Has Worked;

Walking Along W. Main St.

Wyant's Store in Whitehall,Va.

Painting in the Public Domain

Firecycle in Kamahura: 1954 or So

The County of Nelson's Courthouse