Bodo's Bagels Shop; a smaller version

The store here is a very popular one in the city. I love their plain bagel w butter (I'm a butter fiend) This painting is redone. I feel the same way as Edward Munch did about his landscapes, they can be redone as many times as one wishes to paint that view. The knowledge of that visual scene is only known better with each redone canvas one does of it. But the catch is one can overdo it and it will show. I like this one it has some good colors and some good crazy wobble in it as one can easily see. Many people look for an exact reproduction today, but I don't care. I don't mind my mistakes so much no a days. These kind of lend an authentic Trippelesk feel to em.

Comments

What Has Worked;

Walking Along W. Main St.

Painting in the Public Domain

Wyant's Store in Whitehall,Va.

Firecycle in Kamahura: 1954 or So

The County of Nelson's Courthouse