Horrible news from Va Tech


It's a day to be remembered in sorrow, after getting back from my job site for the afternoon, I got the news of the shootings at Va Tech in Blacksburg. The wind was very severe today with dark dark clouds moving fast and low in the sky. I stood in the wind with my student for fifteen minutes waiting for the school bus, the wind was horrific and the sky was foreboding. I did not know at that time about the tragedy. I found out when we got on the bus to go back to Post High. It's hard to believe that it happened so near to here, I will pray for all those killed by the gunman at Va Tech today. Peace be with you all....

Comments

What Has Worked;

Walking Along W. Main St.

Wyant's Store in Whitehall,Va.

Painting in the Public Domain

Firecycle in Kamahura: 1954 or So

The County of Nelson's Courthouse