Teacher's Fatigue


School is out for the three day Memorial Day weekend, and everyone was tired and taking a break laying down for a moment as the last bus slipped out of the parking lot. It seems one of our hard working teachers had not too much sleep last night, because she had collapsed after work around 7pm and awoke at 3 am unable to return to sleep she got up and got dressed. During the last couple of weeks all of our teachers have been meeting with parents and all concerned persons involved in all twenty-two of our students. Try doing that day after day and whistle Dixie. They were all beat by today when it all came to an end. So, I can fathom how they might want a little rest after all that they went through.
Our students are moving on soon. I snapped a few photos of them as they came to school this morning just to remember those who are graduating next month and others who are all a part of my life today. I never thought I would be able to say, "I love my work". But today I can and I can do so with enthusiasm.

Comments

What Has Worked;

Walking Along W. Main St.

Painting in the Public Domain

Wyant's Store in Whitehall,Va.

Firecycle in Kamahura: 1954 or So

The County of Nelson's Courthouse