The Street Scene in my Mind's Eye


The day went well, many things got done. I see how it's gott'n warmer but yet even if it's due to our human activity it still feels ok outside on my bicycle going thru traffic. It was cool, not cold, with a sense of warmed just over the next hill. Here, it's about fifty five to sixty degrees, very comfortable on the bike today. It's nice to be able to go to the gym but even better to bike outside in the real world. I enjoy it to no end.
I did another pen and ink last night. It takes about two sittings to finish one. But this deals with characters out in the middle of the street all looking and pointing elsewhere to heal there troubled minds and feelings....when it's all really happening right inside and under there noses. As it is often said, if you want to find it just look under your nose, it's their, right their.
So most people spend there evenings watching the latest TV program while I prefer to sit at my desk with pen and paper having fun, making up my own TV show that I think might even last longer than some of the shows that are on TV these days.

Comments

What Has Worked;

Poolside

Wyant's Store in Whitehall,Va.

Kidd's Store, Va. : an oil

Firecycle in Kamahura: 1954 or So