Just Letting My Thoughts Go


The day is about to unfold, it's not the most important day but it will be another day to live and enjoy life. I feel good about the artshow, my current health is also good and the state of my emotions is pretty good as well. I have plenty to do in order to keep active. But more importantly, I enjoy doing all that "busy work" all of us have to do every so often. It's enjoyable to take care of things, like my cat, my eating where I can cook freely just whatever I want, and reading both online and off. I've been reading how Bob Dylan is getting a new album out soon. I'm looking forward to it among all the other things like getting to a new painting of my own making, reading a book by Gorge Luis Borges whom I think was the best author I read in the nineteen seventies back when I lived and worked in Philadelphia and a number of other enjoyable things. I also can say I'm enjoying keeping fit. I exercise at Gold's Gym and I'm headed their afterwork today, it gives me a positive feeling afterwards every time I finish an hour's worth of working out. Winter is heading out and soon I will be getting outside to exercise and paint and it will just feel much more comfortable to do whatever comes my way. I'm looking forward to it. I have a lot of people to thank for being at such a good spot in my life and besides that I know that all of this can change at in a moment. But Just For Today, I am thankful for all that is going well, and being thankful for having a meaningful life is one of the things that has been worth waiting for and worth all the work to get here.

Comments

What Has Worked;

Wyant's Store in Whitehall,Va.

Walking Along W. Main St.

Firecycle in Kamahura: 1954 or So

The Holland Farm Chicken House in Arrington Va.

Painting in the Public Domain