A Resting of the Art Creation

Once a past woman friend who remains very dear to me answered a question I had for her by simply picking a flower and holding it up to me. Certainly she needed not to say anything for yes that was a good answer to my query of "What is your favorite type of art?" But yet it avoided saying anything specific to my question...yet I did get it..God's art is certainly far beyond anything mankind could ever come up with, yet some computer-graphics in various sci-fi films do put in the wonder in 'I wonder how they do that', yet the vastness of God's work and interplay that our environment has is certainly beyond our ability to conceive and I to stand in awe of it all whenever I look out my window. Just recently I paused to watch some group of butterflies and I simply sat down with my camera and witnessed some of that vastness I was writing about a second ago...so here another of those photos I took of them. Although I continue to work in the field of art I must admit I am taking a bit of a break during this month. One I am whooped from all I did painting outdoors in June and July and I need time to rest before going back into the schools to work. Secondly, I do so want time to simply 'be' and absorb some of the wonder of the countryside where I live now...and so I will most likely let this blogsite simply sit for a while, till I pick up the pen again or brush and put it to the white paper or canvas.

Comments

What Has Worked;

Walking Along W. Main St.

Painting in the Public Domain

Wyant's Store in Whitehall,Va.

Firecycle in Kamahura: 1954 or So

The County of Nelson's Courthouse