Taking at Easy on a Summer Day


Thankful to be diagnosed with only a case of "tennis elbow" as opposed to a fractured arm, I am relaxing at home today. It's not easy to do just that, it always seems that I have projects on my mind that need my physical attention, but now I am doing my best to have projects where others are the ones doing the work. I went and had my haircut, I read, I surf the web all without much effort on my part. I have found that riding a bike can be done without much effort to one's arms. As long as your don't try a tough climb and downhill afterwards, you can get away with biking and not doing all that much work on your upper body parts. As long as the ground isn't too too varied one can do OK without putting stress on one's upper body. I've enjoyed sightseeing along the Riviana Park bike/hiking trails lately, all without much effort.
I can also take photographs just walking around the neighborhood without much effort and I like the results from doing just that kind of a walk. One can discover some really nice things if you just take the time to meander around a familiar place. All in all this rest stuff isn't all that bad.

Comments

What Has Worked;

Wyant's Store in Whitehall,Va.

Poolside

Kidd's Store, Va. : an oil

Firecycle in Kamahura: 1954 or So