Dealing With Character Flaws In Others


Another day without using anything to change my feelings or my thinking, this is the credo for a fellowship I willingly and happily belong to , it brings much joy into my life but it also can bring problems in living with others who suffer from our common disease. I guess I can be overly wanting to believe someone at their word and today and for a few days earlier I have had the wool pulled over my eyes in as much as a friend has been lying to me.
Dealing with deceit is difficult but it needs to be done or it will not sit easily with me. My life in Recovery is a learning process and addressing someone else about their honesty is a part of the learning process, it's a real issue which in days past I would want to overlook. Today, I can't afford to do that and I must face it squarely.

Comments

What Has Worked;

Walking Along W. Main St.

Painting in the Public Domain

Wyant's Store in Whitehall,Va.

Firecycle in Kamahura: 1954 or So

The County of Nelson's Courthouse