The Southern Albemarle Landscape w Barn

Some of Albemarle's countryside is spotted with barns. The nice thing is that many of the older ones are still standing and in pretty good shape. This one has decent metal roofing and its not leaning in one direction or another. It is filled with lumber. The view I got was from quite a distance due to a fallow field of grasses coming between me and it. It has clean lines where the breaks occur between the roofing and the sidepanels. I like the manner in which one can see into its interior. I enjoy painting what views occur once your inside it looking out. This was a fun barn to paint.

Comments

What Has Worked;

The Town of Shenandoah Virginia

A Smaller Painting on the Same Theme

Walking Along W. Main St.

Was That A Spring Day this week or What?

Hut for a Blue Tractor and a Red Grass-Cutter