Diversity at the Grocery Store and Elsewhere

Life can be a carnival sometimes...the people we see sometime seem to come right out of a circus tent on their way to the concession stand getting some ice cream between acts. Such as scene seems to play out whenever I am at the grocery store heading in for my weekly purchase of food items. I don't ask questions, I don't bother to stop someone and ask them "...and what country are you from?" or "why do you look like someone who I wouldn't ever see anywhere else?" It's a real unique group I run into at the doorway at my local groceryshop and I don't know why. Maybe its simply a sign of being in a global village and I'm just starting to catch on to that fact. I am welcoming though, the broader and varied the population the more diverse our knowledge and skill-level is as a nation and people. Ok I'll get off my bandbox..so there you have it...Thanksgiving is tomorrow and I'm happy for it all...all of all is good with me!

Comments

What Has Worked;

Poolside

Wyant's Store in Whitehall,Va.

Kidd's Store, Va. : an oil

Firecycle in Kamahura: 1954 or So