Plans for The Near Future


Just getting better after an illness struck me on Friday two days ago, I'm starting to feel more like myself now. I am in a field where people often exchange illnesses with each other, and it seems like that is what happened this time too. Eight people where I work came down sick on Friday.
Now on to the better news, tomorrow is our last working day for the school year and then I am headed out to paint once again. I have put aside time to devoted to my art. I will be working in oils, acrylics and watercolors no doubt all at various spots I have scouted out during the school year around this town of ours. I am hoping to get something good out of all of this. It's been four month since I lifted the brush to paint so I'm hoping I still have what it takes. I guess we'll find out.
I've been out photographing some of the late spring activity of the flowers of Belmont, I will include one in the heading of this post. They come from just picking up my camera and heading out the door to walk around and see what I see.

Comments

What Has Worked;

Painting in the Public Domain

Wyant's Store in Whitehall,Va.

Walking Along W. Main St.

The Holland Farm Chicken House in Arrington Va.

Firecycle in Kamahura: 1954 or So