Pen and Ink : Fiju my cat

There is nothing better than having a cat asleep in ones lap. Such is my situation on a regular basis now a days since living with two wonderful felines since last March, Fiju and Nepal are my companions and whom I support, spoil and nourish with love and good food. Here I drew Fiju taking a short nap. She is the younger daughter of her mom Nepal. Both have a fondness for each other that goes above the spats they can get into here at Schuyler. They are both indoor cats. I don't want to subject the bird community to the agile quickness of either of them and since this is a bird migration route well it goes to say "be kind to mother nature".

Comments

What Has Worked;

Walking Along W. Main St.

Painting in the Public Domain

Wyant's Store in Whitehall,Va.

Firecycle in Kamahura: 1954 or So

The County of Nelson's Courthouse