Running Amuck With Coffee & Cats

I often have fun with some images of my cats in my drawings at home, and I've never really been that good with there faces but this one (drawing) isn't so bad. I started with drawing one of my cats that I've had (Camel) sitting licking itself (or preening as I've heard it called) on my armchair. From there we flash to this afternoon: my cats were running amuck all over me and of course I submitted to petting them, well this drawing came out of my pen a few minutes after they had calmed down some and commenced to sitting on the rug while I drew. I like it however it is kind of weird, I suppose one must have lived with cats for a while to appreciate it enough to enjoy it. Anyway so it goes on my drawing board today.

Comments

What Has Worked;

Painting in the Public Domain

Wyant's Store in Whitehall,Va.

Walking Along W. Main St.

The County of Nelson's Courthouse

The Holland Farm Chicken House in Arrington Va.