Coincidental Imagery People In Life

Attending the World Convention was an interesting study in character, character expressed by our various and unique facial structure as it shows up in our looks. I sat down in a hallway chair for a while and took out my drawing book then got to work. As people passed a few took the time to sit across the hallway in a comfortable bench. And other simply stood with friends and conversed for a short time, as they took these rests I got to work. Here I collected a good number of character studies of these guys and gals during there stays in the hallway. I spent the good part of an hour or so working on these drawings. I don't feel it compromises these guys anonymity because my replication of an exact likeness just can't be trusted so there ya go. My artistic license is at work in my art workbook, my pen does it all and does it well enough to be convincing that maybe just maybe you might have seen a guy or gal who looks just like one of these people in my drawings, well it's fiction folks and you just can believe any likeness is purely coincidental..total accident..a pure misstep.

Comments

What Has Worked;

Walking Along W. Main St.

Painting in the Public Domain

Wyant's Store in Whitehall,Va.

The Holland Farm Chicken House in Arrington Va.

Firecycle in Kamahura: 1954 or So